We offer a wide range of Domiciliary Care Services stemming from Personal/Health care, leading back to Dietry and Domestic Household Services.
Our Carers can see you or your loved one in the comfort of their own home, providing the highest standard of care in a safe and familar environment.
If you have any questions about the services we provide, or if you require something that we do not currently offer, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to cater to your personal requirements.
Health & Dietary Care
- Assisting client to take prescribed medication.
- Preparation of snacks and meals according to the clients likes/dislikes.
- Assisting with feeding as required.
- Dressing and undressing/ preparing client for day care or trips out.
- Washing /Bathing /Showering /Shaving /Grooming /Cleaning Teeth.
- Hair Care (washing/brushing).
- Nail care (fingernails only).
- Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Continence management.
- Care of pressure sores (under appropriate nursing supervision).
- Getting in and out of bed.
- Assisting with the use of Aids to Daily Living/Rehabilitation Aids, as required.
- Helping with rehabilitation programmes, as prescribed by Healthcare professionals.
- Day/Evening/Night sitting services, as required.
Domestic / Household Services
- General cleaning duties, to include cleaning/dusting/vacuuming and polishing.
- Clearing refuse and rubbish.
- Laundering/Hans-washing and Ironing.
- Light needle-work, as required.
- Fuel Management.
- Shopping, and the preparation of shopping lists and budgeting.
- Light gardening tasks (subject to previous agreement at the care plan stage).
- Assistance with personal finances, to include paying bills and collecting pensions.
- Personal planning (e.g. Birthdays/Anniversaries).
- Democratic rights (e.g. Voting Cards).